Free Sinovac (CoronaVac) COVID-19 vaccination is now available in the University Health Service while stock lasts.
1st and 2nd Doses
UHS eligible users and are aged 3 years or above
(Persons who are aged 3 to 11, an accompanying adult is required to be present physically at the venue on the day of vaccination.)
University Health Service, 2/F Meng Wah Complex
You are required to read the following information before booking for vaccination:
- Vaccination Fact Sheet for CoronaVac
- Frequently Asked Questions (please refer to (C) More about Sinovac CoronaVac COVID-19 Vaccine (Vero Cell), Inactivated)
- Frequently Asked Questions on COVID-19 Vaccination for Children and Adolescents
- A concise guide: For individuals with chronic diseases, can I have COVID-19 vaccination?
- How many doses of COVID-19 vaccine recommended for me?
- Factsheet on COVID-19 Vaccination For Persons with Prior COVID-19 Infection
- Individuals are required to receive two doses of the same vaccine. The second dose of vaccine should be received 28 days after receipt of the first dose
- A minimum interval of 14 days is recommended between COVID-19 vaccine administration and other vaccines
- Alternatively, you may book COVID-19 vaccination free of charge at Community Vaccination Centres or designated general outpatient clinics (GOPCs) of the Hospital Authority. For details, please refer to website: https://www.covidvaccine.gov.hk/en/programme
Points to note on the day of vaccination:
1. Please bring the documents:
- UHS eligible users and are aged 18 years or above
- Hong Kong identity card
- HKU identity document
- Hong Kong identity card
- UHS eligible users and are aged 12 to 17
- UHS eligible users and are aged 3 to 11
- The original identity document
- If the identity document of the child (e.g. birth certificate) does not bear a photo, please remember to bring the child’s latest student’s handbook or school record bearing the child’s name, date of birth and photograph, or other identity document with photo
2. To reduce the risk of the spread of COVID-19, you are required to wear a surgical mask before entering the UHS premises. Before proceeding to COVID-19 vaccination, you are required to check your temperature and fill in the Health Questionnaire for COVID-19.
Please note that you are NOT allowed to join the COVID-19 vaccination if
- you have fever/respiratory symptoms/myalgia/diarrhoea/vomiting/recent onset of loss of smell or taste
- you have positive COVID-19 test (PCR or rapid antigen test) in the past 3 months (1 month for immunocompromised individuals)
- you are required to undergo compulsory COVID-19 testing, under compulsory quarantine or medical surveillance
- you have had contact with any person who is suspected of, or confirmed to have COVID-19
- you have been out of Hong Kong in the past 14 days
Please stay in resting area for 15 minutes after vaccination.
Booking Method and Enquiry: