1st and 2nd Doses
Free Sinovac CoronaVac COVID-19 vaccination is now available in the University Health Service while stock lasts.
|Target:||UHS eligible users and are aged 18 years or above|
|Venue:||University Health Service, 2/F Meng Wah Complex|
You are required to read the following information before booking for vaccination:
- Vaccination Fact Sheet for CoronaVac / Video for CoronaVac
- Frequently Asked Questions (please refer to (C) More about Sinovac CoronaVac COVID-19 Vaccine (Vero Cell), Inactivated)
- A concise guide: For individuals with chronic diseases, can I have COVID-19 vaccination?
- The recommended immunization schedule is 2 doses at 28 days interval
- A minimum interval of 14 days is recommended between COVID-19 vaccine administration and other vaccines
- Alternatively, you may book COVID-19 vaccination free of charge at Community Vaccination Centres or designated general outpatient clinics (GOPCs) of the Hospital Authority. For details, please refer to website: https://www.covidvaccine.gov.hk/en/programme
Points to note on the day of vaccination:
Please bring the documents:
- HKU identity document
- Hong Kong identity card
To reduce the risk of the spread of COVID-19, you are required to wear a surgical mask before entering the UHS premises. Before proceeding to COVID-19 vaccination, you are required to check your temperature and fill in the Health Questionnaire for COVID-19.
Please note that you are NOT allowed to join the COVID-19 vaccination if
a. you have fever/respiratory symptoms/myalgia/diarrhoea/vomiting/recent onset of loss of smell or taste
b. you have been out of Hong Kong in the past 21 days
c. you are required to compulsory COVID-19 testing, under compulsory quarantine or medical surveillance
d. you have contact with any person who is suspected of, or confirmed to have COVID-19
Please stay in resting area for 30 minutes after vaccination.